Content-Type: text/html zedd.org II
zedd.org
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -- J.R.R. Tolkien
January 26, 2023
conditions: Partly Cloudy, -5.5°C, 100.8 kPa rising, wind at W 15 km/h and 76 % humidity
Options 

Shortcuts 

Updates
New Stock Items, fixed weather

5 Day Forecast - Ottawa,ON

Fri Jan 27A mix of sun and cloud
A mix of sun and cloud
high: -5 c
Sat Jan 28Flurries
Flurries
high: -3 c
Sun Jan 29Periods of snow
Periods of snow
high: -10 c
Mon Jan 30Cloudy
Cloudy
high: -10 c
Tue Jan 31A mix of sun and cloud
A mix of sun and cloud
high: -10 c


Text Forecast

Thursday night: Periods of light snow. Low minus 15.
Periods of light snow ending early this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 15. Wind chill minus 8 this evening and minus 18 overnight.
Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 19 in the morning and minus 8 in the afternoon. UV index 1 or low.
Friday night: Chance of flurries. Temperature rising to minus 2 by morning. POP 70%
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of light snow before morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 2 by morning. Wind chill near minus 12.
Saturday: Flurries. High minus 3.
Flurries. High minus 3.
Saturday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 14. POP 60%
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 14.
Sunday: Periods of snow. High minus 10.
Periods of snow. High minus 10.
Sunday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 15. POP 60%
Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15.
Monday: Cloudy. High minus 10.
Cloudy. High minus 10.
Monday night: Cloudy. Low minus 16.
Cloudy. Low minus 16.
Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 10.
Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 14.
Cloudy periods. Low minus 14.
Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 8.



Generated 8:03 PM Thu, Jan 26 2023 (week 04)